Monday, June 3, 2013

My Vacation on the Summer

  My Summer a vacation was in the U.S with my girlfriend and my friends . The first day on summer vacation I talked with my friends about going to Miami, at least that was my idea . Then some of them agreed and other did not . Then I booked everything for us . For example I booked the car , the hotel and the tickets . Then I called my girlfriend there and I told her I am coming to see her . She was surprised . Then we went to Miami . I have a brother that studied in Orlando and I did not tell him I am going to come because I want it to be a surprise . After that I called my brother and I told him I am in Miami . He was confused because he is thought i was joking . When he came to Miami he told me he could not believe it and he was happy . That was my a vacation .



No comments:

Post a Comment